It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Earthlings... To Watch or Not to Watch? 
Madrak
Madrak

Post Earthlings... To Watch or Not to Watch?
So I have tried to shun Earthlings for an entire year now because I know that it would emotionally scar myself to the point of where i will most likely perceive every omnivore as 'evil' (not the greatest mentality to have, but i'm working on it!) But anyways, my logic for not watching Earthlings was 'I'm already vegan, and doing everything I can to not support the meat & dairy industry, so why torture myself by watching it?'

But then recently it occurred to me that perhaps I'm being selfish in thinking that. A strong part of me believes that we all owe it to these animals to at least witness the pain they physically endure every single second of their lives.

Consequently, I am strongly considering forcing myself to watch Earthlings, in its entirety. No closing my eyes, or looking away, but to intently watch and process the exact torturous procedures these animals undergo.

I feel like the only con is that it will negatively affect me psychologically... and the pros are: it will definitely make my ethical stance even stronger, educate me on the practices of factory farms visually and possibly motivate me further to speak up to people.

Anyone else feel this way? Or maybe even the contradictory?
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://www.happycow.net/forum/animal-r ... watch/2031

POS Solution Video Examples

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:32 am